This is Me Being Human
I was trying to race against the coming of some company to finish setting prices and products in the store, but I was most of the way done, and something caused my database to go wonky, so I had to restore a backup of my website.
Long story short, I misunderstood how shipping and pricing work with my print-on-demand supplier, so I am redoing almost all of my prices (many of them unfortunately higher). I had them set that had anyone ordered anything while I was working, I would actually lose money fulfilling the orders.
So, two things: First, I will be updating prices through the end of November and will not be accepting sales in the shop through then. Second, I will also set up several permanent “coupon codes” that give discounts to reflect reductions in shipping costs (to me) for larger orders. These should be live no later than the first week of December, and I will NOT do that thing where sales go up and down. This is just a workaround to ensure that people get a bargain when they buy multiples of any particular type of item.
It’s almost time for my company to arrive. Thank you for stopping by!
Ways to Show Your Support For My Work:
- Read other articles on this website (examples below)
- Then, leave a comment or dozens of them. (Comments are moderated to protect the guilty.)
- Follow me on WordPress so you never miss a post! (form below this paragraph)
- Shop my designs here and on Etsy.
- Make a one-time gift through Paypal
- Or a recurring gift through Liberapay and Patreon.
- Follow me on other sites where I’m engaging in conversation from my All the Links page.
- Help me reach my goal of retiring or semi-retiring from providing therapy within the next 10-15 years.
- Help other creators whose goals are aligned with mine.
- Support 3rd party ad-free content with small donations for creators when and how you can.
- Lifehacks for Neurospicy Folks, Step One: Learn Your Cycles
- This is Me Being Human
- Woman Shopping (A Poem)
- An Intermission, Confession, and Announcement All Wrapped Up in One
- How To Support MORE Universal Human Rights