Say hi to the Human Rights Means Every Human Canvas. Celebrate and support transgender people this pride month and every pride month. Support human rights and let everyone know that human rights are for everyone, all year long.
Important note: The light-colored background is designed to look distressed. This effect is stronger on a dark background. This is intentional.
Get Your Human Rights Means Every Human Canvas Product info here!
- Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
- Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
- Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
- Matte finish coating
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
- Mounting brackets included
- Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
- Blank product in the US sourced from the US
We make the Human Rights Means Every Human Canvas, especially for you as soon as you place an order. This is why we take a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Jenni’s Space Info:
If you like my designs and my work on mental health and human rights, read more at Jenni’s Space website or Facebook page. Or follow my Twitter or TikTok. You can even hang out with me while I game, design, or talk about human rights and mental health on Twitch. Join in on the fun!
Finally, thank you for ordering. If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected]